Wednesday, August 18

It's been awhile...

Yes, almost the entire summer has gone by without a single post... I'm not sure what it will take to get me to keep up with this thing, but I really do have good intentions. :)
Here are a couple pictures I took at a cookout we had at our house for my mom's side of the family. Summertime is always busy and always full of family, especially because my grandparents are in town and make an effort to see all of us. Which I like. I can't believe it is almost time for school to start again... I wish it were the beginning of summer right about when we were having this cookout! Although, it has been a good break. Anyway, picture time!


These two guys are dangerous when together.  Haha. If they could, they would play all day long. Non-stop. It's great.

I absolutely love this picture. John, thanks for getting it. :) Yes, we did get some posed photos after this, but this is my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment