Wednesday, November 17

Emma Jean

Its been over a month?!? Where has the time gone? School has been keeping me extra busy with plenty of projects, presentations, papers, and my senior show! (I'll post pictures soon!) What a blessing it was to have  my family and friends come for that event. If thats what it takes to get everyone to come see me, well, I should do it more often!
There is less than a month left of school (and that is including Thanksgiving break) and I am just so ready to be done. But, there is still lots to accomplish. It was a sprint to get to my show and now I feel like I need to get up and sprint again. But it will all be over before I know it. I'm sure. 
I don't really have something new to post, (well, I do. But Im not sure about blogging it just yet.) so I thought I would put up some pictures of my cousin's senior portraits from this summer. We had a lot of fun that day despite the massive infestation of mosquitos that seemed to swarm us everywhere we went. Emma is simply beautiful and it was so great to take pictures of her! It was really challenging to get images of her on Fudge (the horse), but I thought I would include some of those because Fudge just recently passed away. I don't know the circumstances but I know that there are several people that loved him and miss him dearly. 









1 comment:

  1. This is so nice Kelly! You are very talented! You are gonna be awesome in your career!! Im so proud of you! Wonder what else is going on..you know the unbloggable stuff......hhhmmmm......

    ReplyDelete